Hi! I'm Naman.
- Tale of a Biology Paper The story of a Biology answer sheet. Read it here.
- The Poem About Itself A poem which talks about itself. Read it here.
- Examinations A little poem about examinations. Read it here.
- My Awesome Idea Smartwatch brainstorming here. Read it here.
- Information Technology A poem on the wonders of IT. Read it here.
- Biscuits Me, Oreos, and four minutes. Read it here.
- Internet The networkest network of all. Read it here.
- Poems A poem on writing poems? Check. Read it here.
- Sometimes I wrote this one to cheer someone up. Read it here.
- Dream Location“Where terms and conditions do not apply.” Read it here.
Want to discuss the end of the world? Or trying to find the best biscuit for you? Or maybe you just want to have a little chat? In any case, you can talk to me in any of the following ways:
- Google+: I'm an active member here. Love this place, really. Catch me here: +NaChloride
- Facebook: To the extreme surprise of many around me, yes, I do use Facebook. Find me here: Naman Sood on Facebook
- Fanfiction.net: I like reading and wrting fanfiction a lot. I'm NSDCars5 there.
- GitHub: Oh, are we doing code? I love code! Way more sensible than literary languages, I feel. Share a project with me at: NSDCars5 on GitHub
- Twitter: I don't use it much, but if you want to, you can tweet me something, and I'll probably get back to you in a couple of decades. Probably. I'm @NSDCars5 there.
- Email: Of course, I have an email too, if you don't want to use a social network, for some reason. Email me at email@example.com